Acupuncture and IUI, IVF/ ICSI support illustrates the integrated approach to fertility which enhances your chances of becoming pregnant and giving birth. Research has been proven that acupuncture can boost fertility.
Acupuncture during IUI, IVF/ ICSI is able to increase the chances of pregnancy and giving birth as it has been clinically demonstrated to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Reduce uterine contractions which may cause an embryo from successfully implanting, improving chances of implantation
- Moderate the immune system, which may prevent some women rejecting embryos
- Reduce side effects from drugs and treatments, such as headaches, hot flushes, abdominal pain and swelling, headaches and breast soreness
- Moderate mood swings
- Reduce fatigue
- Reduce the chance of miscarriage
*There are protocols in place that are timed according to your IUI, IVF, ICSI cycle, please do not hesitate to enquire.
Acupuncture support during your IVF programme
This programme consists of three-session package to assist couples who are seeking help with acupuncture whilst undergoing an IVF programme. We will try our best to put you in the slots to suit you.
We believe that a successful outcome of assisted fertility treatment is not solely based on a few sessions of acupuncture as the aim of these is to improve the blood supply and relax the patient during IVF. More often, improving egg/sperm quality is the most important factor, which acupuncture cannot achieve alone.
To find out more about our IVF Support Programme, telephone us on 01223 474986 or fill out the enquiry form.